Tuesday, January 28, 2014

James Franco Is My BabyDaddy


Eagle Necklace - Topshop
James Franco Is My Baby Daddy - Dxmepiece 
Black Jeans - H&M
Jacket - Thrifted/Primark
Black Zip Ankle Boots - Ebay







27.1.14

I was so happy when my friend brought be this in america for christmas, I'm a big fan of James Franco He is hoooot!
Anyways This is some way i would style it and i have much more soon. This is going to be a great piece to have, it goes with everything because its black and white.
If you're a big fan of James Franco, Get your self one it's so worth it.
Piece

3 comments:

  1. Hey Diane, amazing look, as always... cant believe the boots are ebay & the jacket is primark, your a girl after my own heart <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the jacket original from primark but i got it from carboot :) and awww thank you so sweet <33

      Delete
  2. Awesome outfit and super cool pics

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/saturday-night.html

    ReplyDelete