Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tipsi


Yesterday's Outfit was kinda crazy but thats how i am.
This t-shirt and leggings are new from Loveclothing.com they both look amazing together and i also DIY this beautiful flower choker, i know in some stores you can buy flower choker but its expensive, i might aswell DIY my own!! I got this flower from fabric store for only 90p!!! and i also thrift this leather jacket from wales carboot and it was only £3!!
 I also want to say Thank you for people who's following me in my blog i am very blessed :) Thank you guys !!
Peace.












Flower Choker - DIY
Cross Necklace - New look
Tipsi T-shirt - Loveclothing.com
Skeleton Leggings - Loveclothing.com
Unif Cross Trainers - Dollskill.com
Leather Jacket - Thrifted/DIY



5 comments:

  1. Killin' em' with this outfit!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane!!! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) all further info in this post: http://typedinstyle.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/the-liebster-award.html
    HUGE fan of your blog by the way :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete